Saturday, July 30, 2011

made a wrong turn! « Meowsstar's Blog

made a wrong turn! « Meowsstar's Blog

pink said, made a wrong turn once or twice is fine

i believe her cos she s aint lying

something happened to me in the past exploding ma mind

not to forget that also made me blind

pieces of shits happening all around the line

simply describing that nothing s ever gonna be fine

this rhyme aint stopping if u dont give a sign

cause i ll take it as something out of ur kind

dont blame me cause i aint havin a sense of being shy

oh just stop pls! pls stop crying

stop crying cos thats aint right

ur cry just made me feel like i’m gonna cry

so shut ur mouth nd hold ur tears in ur eyes

or else i’ll kick ur ass to the sky

theres a limit why im behaving this type

believe me u dont want to know cos tat aint gonna make things right….!!

No comments:

Post a Comment